Our Location - Ideally Situated & Peaceful
Our cottages are part of the peaceful hamlet of Higher Menadew which is located in the Cornish countryside just to the north of St Austell Bay.
Yet we are easy to get to, being only a few minutes from the main A30 dual carriageway, which runs down the spine of Cornwall. Exploring any part of Cornwall from here is simple and convenient… our guests keep telling us how much there is to do around here and how quickly they can get there!
Local attractions include:
- The Eden Project: 10 minutes
- Beautiful beaches and fabulous coastline: south coast from 15 minutes, north coast from 25 minutes
- Cornwall’s top National Trust property at Lanhydrock: 10 minutes
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan: 25 minutes
- Many glorious gardens: e.g. Pinetum Park and Pine Lodge Gardens: 10 minutes
- Picturesque fishing harbours with delicious seafood: from 15 minutes
- And, much, much, more...
For further information on local attractions and things to do during your stay with us, please visit our out and about section.
For details on how to find us please click here.