Please find below general booking information and other things you should know…
Availability, Tariff & Book Online...
Please use our live online availability and booking page to easily check up to date availability, see tariff and book securely online.
Booking is simple, safe and secure.
Booking Enquiries & Questions...
If you have any questions about making a booking or require any further information please do contact us, we will be delighted to help.
Please remember, it is often far easier and quicker to sort out your queries over the telephone, so please do not hesitate to call on...
01726 850 310
Or, if you prefer, please complete our email enquiry form.
General Booking Details...
- Terms & Conditions: Please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Booking Confirmation: Please note that all bookings are based on a first come first served basis and are provisional until confirmed in writing by us.
- Payment: We accept payment by credit card, debit card or cheque. We charge 2% for payments by credit cards. Payments by debit card or cheque do not attract a charge. Deposit is one third. Balance is due 8 weeks prior to holiday start date.
- Visitor Gifting Scheme: For further information regarding our visitor gifting scheme please see our Cornwall Wildlife Trust page.
Changeover Day: Our changeover day is Saturday during the main season, Easter to end of October, when bookings are for full weeks unless the availability calendar displays short breaks when it would be possible to arrive and leave on different days. Outside of the main season we have flexible arrival and departure days. Please click here for information on short break periods in and out of main season.
- Arrival & Departure Times: Please remember your cottage is available from 4-00 p.m. on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10-00 a.m. on day of departure.
- Changes to your Booking: Please, you will need to tell us if there are any changes in who’s coming from those named on the original booking.
- Cottage Capacity: Each cottage has a maximum number of guests that it can sleep using Visit Britain and Quality in Tourism guidelines. So please remember, the cottage capacity cannot be exceeded – for comfort and safety of guests.
- Utilities: All electric and gas include in price. Logs free for first basket.
- Smoking and Pets: All our cottages are non smoking and pet free allowing us to cater for those with allergies.
- What’s in the cottages: Please see our cottage overview page.
- On site facilities: Please see our facilities page.